- You can either stop in and fill out an application or fill out our internet application under Applications & Forms and submit online.
- Yes. We need a current application anytime you are looking to borrow money, rewrite or change anything on your loan.
- We normally will have an answer for you within 2 business days of the submitted application but this varies depending on our loan volume.
- Wisconsin is a marital property state so any debts your spouse incurred during your marriage are your responsibility, and vice versa, so we need to know all the debt that is owed under both people. You can still do the loan in just your name, we just need to get your spouse’s information on the application.
- Yes. We can have the payment taken out of an account with us or another financial institution. The automatic payment can paid on a certain day of the month, biweekly or weekly to match your payroll (on a certain day of the week), or on more than one certain day of the month.
- Once your account is activated, you can call the customer service number on the back of the card, 800-654-7728, to do your balance transfer. You will need to give them the amount of the balance transfer, who to make the check out to, the address to send the payment to, and the credit card number of the card you are paying off. Please have this information ready.
- Yes, if you are signed up for internet banking with us. Once you are on the summary page of internet banking, look at the bottom of the page for “credit card”. If you click on that, it will take you into the credit card page. If you click on “Payment Options” it will walk you through how to make a payment online.
- We work with a fantastic partner company to provide you with fixed rate mortgages.