Once you turn 13 you will be automatically enrolled in the CU Succeed® Teen Financial Network!
It's a financial network just for teen members* ages 13 through 17!
It helps with financial topics like what to look for when buying your first car, how to balance a checkbook, tips on finding a job, how to get and keep good credit, and all kinds of financial, educational and practical information!It also includes:
- A great interactive teen web site at (just click on the link)
- Quarterly teen newsletter
- Quarterly drawings for great prizes like movie passes, tickets to Noah's Ark or Six Flags Great America!
- Savings Accounts (Share Accounts)
- Checking Accounts (must be at least 14 and be joint with a parent)
- Get your first box of checks FREE
- Debit Cards (must be at least 14 and be joint with a parent)
- Co-signed Auto Loans
- Balance Builder CD (Term Share Account) Just $100 to open with a one year term. Plus, add any amount, any time up to $500 during the year!
- The opportunity to Get Published & Earn Money by writing articles for the newsletter and web site!
Just call or stop in to sign up. It's free!